Our experience with property managers reveals several common issues they have experienced with other flooring companies. What are your concerns? Has there been a lack of communication? Have you experienced installers who don’t follow your property rules and leave a mess for you to clean up? Has the selection of flooring options been limited?
Convenient and Seamless Process
- Our flooring specialists are industry veterans with deep product, process and problem solving knowledge.
- We come to you, on your schedule, with samples so you can see the surfaces in your space.
- We listen to your needs in a friendly one-on-one environment.
- We provide comprehensive quotes, no hidden costs and no surprises on the final invoice.
- We manage our calendar so projects are completed on schedule.
Full Range of Best-in-Class Products
- Variety and Quality.
- Surfaces to Suit Any Lifestyle or Purpose.
- Carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile or vinyl.
- Including environmentally smart CRI or FloorScore Certified choices.
- Reliable – Work is done on schedule and there is clear communication when schedules need to be modified.
- Only qualified installers who are experienced, skilled and properly insured.
- Respect for our surroundings – Appropriate appearance, follow rules, treat property with care and leave no trace other than the new surface!
Effective and Thorough Communication
- A Dedicated Project Manager is assigned to your installation ensuring important information is exchanged efficiently and completely.
- All parties – installers, Denver Carpet & Flooring and you, the property manager – are aware of issues or concerns and solutions are enacted promptly, ensuring projects are finished on time.