Our experience with property managers reveals several common issues they have experienced with other flooring companies. What are your concerns? Has there been a lack of communication? Have you experienced installers who don’t follow your property rules and leave a mess for you to clean up? Has the selection of flooring options been limited?
Convenient and Seamless Process
- Our flooring specialists are industry veterans with deep product, process and problem solving knowledge.
- We come to you, on your schedule, with samples so you can see the surfaces in your space.
- We listen to your needs in a friendly one-on-one environment.
- We provide comprehensive quotes on the spot, no hidden costs and no surprises on the final invoice.
- We manage our calendar so projects are completed on schedule.
Full Range of Best-in-Class Products
- Variety and Quality.
- Surfaces to Suit Any Lifestyle or Purpose.
- Carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile or vinyl.
- Including environmentally smart CRI or FloorScore Certified choices.
- Reliable – Work is done on schedule and there is clear communication when schedules need to be modified.
- Only qualified installers who are experienced, skilled and properly insured.
- Respect for our surroundings – Appropriate appearance, follow rules, treat property with care and leave no trace other than the new surface!
Effective and Thorough Communication
- A Dedicated Project Manager is assigned to your installation ensuring important information is exchanged efficiently and completely.
- All parties – installers, Denver Carpet & Flooring and you, the property manager – are aware of issues or concerns and solutions are enacted promptly, ensuring projects are finished on time.
- Price – If you bring us proof of a better price for the same flooring model and quantity up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled installation, we will match the lower price.
- Product – We offer a full range of best-in-class products and we stand behind their professional warranties.
- Installation – Only knowledgeable, skilled and qualified installers work on your project and if an installation issue arises at anytime over the life of your new floor, we will take care of it at our expense.
- Satisfaction – Many of our carpet products include a 30 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee from the manufacturer. If within 30 days of the date of installation you are not completely satisfied with your carpet, we will replace it.
- Support – All of our best-in-class product manufacturers offer warranties and in the very rare instance of a manufacturer’s defect, we are your advocate. You will not be asked to contact them yourself – we will manage the process for you.
See store for complete details on all warranties and guarantees
Colorado’s Flooring Peak
Denver Carpet & Flooring is one of Colorado’s top rated flooring companies, we can help update and upgrade the office, mixed use, multi-family, healthcare, education or even entertainment facilities you own, manage or operate. Your business deserves the best value and service, exactly what we deliver with our gold standard Peak Commitment punctuated by our Peak Guarantee. Our team is dedicated to completing your project on time and on budget, and we’re not finished until you’re 100% satisfied.