Searching for a high-grade alternative to stone flooring? Then look no further than beautiful ceramic tile. Perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, and living rooms, ceramic floor tile is versatile, and it’s available in a wide range of styles, designs, and colors to suit all types of décor.
How To Get Started With Denver Carpet & Flooring in Three Easy Steps!
Schedule your free in-home
consultation online or give us a ring.
Shop at home -
We come to you!
|We Install For You
If it's in stock, we can often install in a week's time. Really!
What makes ceramic tile flooring such a great option for homeowners?
- Ceramic tile flooring is available in various sizes, so you can find the product that will match your design preferences best. From small mosaic pieces to large eye-catching tiles, there’s something for everyone and every room.
- Feel free to get creative with ceramic tile by adding borders, trimming, and decorative elements to your space. You can even lay out a variety of tiles in different patterns for a truly unique look. The possibilities are endless, and a lot of fun!
- If it’s easy maintenance you seek, ceramic floor tile won’t disappoint. When properly installed, this flooring will last for many years, so it’s a great investment and a wise choice to help boost the value of your home.
- When it comes to cleaning ceramic tile floors, all you need to do is sweep regularly to pick up loose dirt, dust, and other debris. Mopping your floors will provide a deeper clean, and you can even use a steam mop for additional disinfecting power. If you’re going to vacuum your tiles, it’s best to do so without the beater bar on.
- Thanks to advancements in technology, manufacturers have been able to create ceramic tiles that mimic the look of natural stone, complete with textures and grains. Even the edges can be shaped so that they look like natural stone if you don’t want the cleaner, straighter lines that are typical of ceramic.
- At Denver Carpet & Flooring, we’re proud to offer a wide selection of ceramic flooring from high-quality manufacturers. Simply make an appointment to learn all about the benefits of ceramic tile, and to see samples of the designs available. Our flooring specialists can help you determine what will look best in your home.
Free Video or In-Home Consultation
Ceramic Tile Features
Manufactured from natural materials, sand, and clays that are molded into shape and placed in a very hot kiln, ceramic tiles can be glazed or unglazed. However, most homeowners opt to have glazed tiles installed because they’re easier to maintain and resistant to moisture. Beyond that, glazing can also enhance the design of the tiles, which can showcase interesting patterns, effects, and colors.
Speaking of colors, one of the appeals of ceramic tiles is their ability to uphold their color for many years. Hardwood, laminate, and carpet could all end up fading over time, but ceramic can maintain its resilience and color even when exposed to sun regularly.
When shopping for these tiles, there are many sizes that you can choose from, but it’s also important to note that they come in varying thicknesses. What you choose will depend on where you’re planning on having your tiles installed, as well as the overall look that you’re aiming to achieve.
Ceramic Tile Installation
The great thing about ceramic flooring is that the tiles are strong, heat-resistant, and long-lasting. It’s always best to avoid dropping heavy objects on the tiles so that they don’t crack, but if a tile or two become damaged, you can replace just those tiles to make your floor look like new again.
At Denver Carpet & Flooring, we’re committed to providing high-quality ceramic flooring products, along with fast installation and competitive prices. Our flooring specialists will review your design preferences, functional needs, and current flooring type, and then we’ll advise you on the best-fit ceramic tile flooring installation. We’ll take care of everything from preparing your floors, to laying down the tiles so that you don’t have to lift a finger.
Contact us or schedule a free estimate today. Don’t forget to ask about our shop-at-home experience, which provides an added level of convenience to help ensure you’ll choose the perfect ceramic flooring that matches your needs, and your décor, best.
Denver Flooring Tip
Homeowners throughout Denver often choose ceramic tile flooring for several reasons. In addition to being attractive, homeowners love the fact that this flooring is long-lasting and durable. Plus, it’s really easy to maintain, especially for busy professionals and families with children.
Glazed tiles, in particular, will be super easy to clean because they’re more resistant to odors, dirt, stains, and scratches. Whether you have pets with dirty paws or kids with dirty feet, sweeping and mopping your floors will make them look as good as new in just a few minutes. And this also means that keeping your tiles free of bacteria and allergens is easier, too.
Cool ceramic tile feels great under your feet during the hot summer months, and because they don’t trap heat, these tiles might help lower your energy costs. However, this flooring can get chilly during the winter, so that’s something to consider. Strategically placing area rugs may be helpful in creating a bit more warmth, while also adding a decorative appeal to a room.
Ready to check out some high-quality ceramic tile flooring options? Contact the experts at Denver Carpet & Flooring today to get started.